This Avocado Banana Chocolate Pudding allows you to enjoy the delicious combination of the three most preferred flavors. The avocado makes it creamy. The banana gives it the extra sweetness, and the chocolate completes the flavor. It is, indeed, the perfect treat for kids and adults!
1 ripe avocado (peeled and pitted)
2 large ripe bananas (sliced)
1/4 c. cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp salt
- Place the avocado, bananas, cocoa powder, vanilla, honey, and salt in a food processor or blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into serving bowls.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or until completely chilled.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you don’t have honey, you can substitute it with maple syrup or agave. You can also add more if you want your pudding to be really sweet.
- You can also top your pudding with slices of banana or even berries.