Banana Nut Muffins are made with the perfect balance of bananas and walnuts, plus a touch of sweetness. They’re great for brunch or any time you need a delicious treat. Who doesn’t like banana nut muffins? These muffins are so good and so easy to make.
These banana nut muffins will be ready in no time. They are also really versatile. You can use any type of nut you want, even substitute one for the other. You could also change the dried fruit or even omit it altogether if you don’t have any on hand.Print
Banana Nut Muffins are one of the simplest muffin recipes out there. All you need is a bowl, a whisk, and an oven. The recipe is easy enough for even beginners to follow along with.
Non-stick cooking spray
3 bananas, mashed
¼ c. unsalted butter, melted
¼ c. while milk
1 large egg
1 t. vanilla
½ c. brown sugar
½ c. sugar
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1 c. walnuts, chopped + extra to top muffins before baking, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a standard muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Add the mashed bananas, melted butter, and milk to a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and fold in until just mixed. Then, fold in the walnuts.
- Fill muffin pan cups to about 4/5 full. Top with additional walnuts, if desired.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool for at least 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Banana Nut Muffin
Banana nut muffins are great for breakfast, with coffee or tea. They can be enjoyed any time of the day, but they are usually most delicious when shared with friends and family or while reading a good book. They can also be a perfect dessert after a light dinner.