This Bundt Cake With Vanilla Glaze is amazingly moist but is firm enough to hold its shape. It is soft, dense, golden brown, and sweet to satisfy your cravings. You also have the freedom to decorate it with fruits and nuts to make it look prettier.
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter (softened)
2 eggs (at room temperature)
3/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups powdered confectioners sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Using a stand mixer at medium speed, beat granulated sugar, eggs, and butter until well blended.
- Reduce speed to low. Add milk and vanilla.
- Change the speed back to medium and mix well.
- Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Beat for approximately 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared bundt pan and then bake for about 30 minutes.
- Using a knife, gently loosen the cake from the pan and then transfer it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix until fully incorporated.
- The glaze should be thick enough to hold its drip on the cake. But at the same time, it should be runny enough to pour. If it is too thick, add more milk.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes