Chocolate-dipped strawberries are a luxury treat, perfect for any special occasion. Stylish and romantic-looking, very tempting, and, of course, super delicious!
1-pint fresh strawberries
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate (chopped)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse strawberries and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl and completely melt in the microwave. Do the same thing with the chopped white chocolate but in a separate bowl.
- Hold the strawberries by the stem and dip each one in the melted chocolate. Set them nicely in the baking sheet.
- Dip a fork in the melted white chocolate and drizzle over the chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- When melting the chocolate using the microwave, it would help a lot if you stir every after 30 seconds. Also, let the chocolate set a little bit before drizzling the white chocolate.