This dessert comes with layers and layers of goodness. Made with Oreo cookies, butter, cream cheese, milk, Cool Whip, and chocolate instant pudding, the outcome is really amazing!
About 36 Oreo cookies
6 tbsp. butter (melted)
8 oz. package cream cheese (softened)
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 tbsp. cold milk
12 oz. tub Cool Whip (divided)
15.6 oz. chocolate instant pudding
3 1/4 c. cold milk
1 c. mini chocolate chips
- Using a food processor, crush the Oreo cookies. You can also place them in a gallon-sized Ziplock bag and then a heavy object like a rolling pin to crush them. Using a food processor will still give you better results though.
- Combine the crushed Oreos with the melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Divide the mixture among 10 parfait cups. Press it down firmly using your fingers.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy using a mixer. Add 2 tbsp. of milk and 1/4 cup of granulated sugar. Mix well. Divide this mixture among the 10 parfait cups, over the Oreo crust.
- Combine the chocolate instant pudding with 3 1/4 cups cold milk in a bowl and whisk a few times until the pudding thickens.
- Divide the pudding among the 10 glasses. Spread it on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Allow the cups to rest for about 5 minutes. That should give the pudding time to firm up.
- Top each parfait with the remaining Cool Whip then top with mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the parfaits for about 4 hours. You can also freeze them for an hour before serving.
- For the Oreos, you will use the cookies as well as the filling.