Easy Strawberry Mousse
If you are a mousse lover, you will know the labor behind getting the mousse set in time, measuring the right amount of gelatin in it, and cooking it to perfection. Where we all love chocolate mousse, strawberry mousse is yet another delicious flavor that is widely loved.
A mousse has a deliciously smooth, fluffy, yet rich texture. Usually, gelatin is among the main component in giving it the texture we all love. However, this easy strawberry mousse recipe has a unique twist that makes it is a simple yet utterly delicious recipe to satisfy your sugar craving.
Whether it’s a date night or a fancy party, this recipe is the perfect way to impress everyone with your culinary skills.
The best thing about this recipe is that it is a no-bake recipe. Also, this mousse is made without using gelatin. In other words, you don’t need many ingredients and setting time for it. You can get a delicious, fluffy, and super smooth mousse without any fuss.
This strawberry mousse is a super easy and delicious recipe. It uses three simple ingredients and is quick. It is perfect for every occasion. The decadent mousse and the fluffy top are an ideal treat for everyone.
¾ lbs. fresh strawberries
½ cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream
- Wash and slice fresh strawberries.
- In a food processor or blender, add strawberries, sugar, and puree.
- Pour ½ cup of puree and set aside for later use.
- In a cold electric mixer bowl, add heavy cream and whip at medium speed until it gets a texture of whipping cream.
- Once it forms a stiff peak, pour the remaining strawberry puree and fold gently.
- Pour in ½ cup of strawberry puree in four glasses equally.
- Top these glasses with the prepared strawberry mousse and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Once the mousse is chilled, take it out of the refrigerator, top it up with sliced strawberries and serve.
You can also use premade whipping cream instead of heavy cream.
You can also use frozen strawberries for this purpose as well.
Enjoy this chilled, refreshing, and delicious easy strawberry mousse any time of the day, on any occasion.
This recipe uses three simple ingredients that are available in every pantry. These ingredients are:
• heavy cream
which these three simple ingredients, you get a delicious and quick mousse. The only time you require is for chilling. Once you combine the ingredients, you will need at least an hour to chill it in the refrigerator.
This dessert is a perfect treat for spring when strawberries are at their best. Enjoy the festivities of the season with this delicious, fluffy, and smooth mousse and indulge in the creaminess and freshness of the strawberries.