This strawberry mousse is a super easy and delicious recipe. It uses three simple ingredients and is quick. It is perfect for every occasion. The decadent mousse and the fluffy top are an ideal treat for everyone.
¾ lbs. fresh strawberries
½ cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream
- Wash and slice fresh strawberries.
- In a food processor or blender, add strawberries, sugar, and puree.
- Pour ½ cup of puree and set aside for later use.
- In a cold electric mixer bowl, add heavy cream and whip at medium speed until it gets a texture of whipping cream.
- Once it forms a stiff peak, pour the remaining strawberry puree and fold gently.
- Pour in ½ cup of strawberry puree in four glasses equally.
- Top these glasses with the prepared strawberry mousse and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Once the mousse is chilled, take it out of the refrigerator, top it up with sliced strawberries and serve.
You can also use premade whipping cream instead of heavy cream.
You can also use frozen strawberries for this purpose as well.
Enjoy this chilled, refreshing, and delicious easy strawberry mousse any time of the day, on any occasion.