The holidays are just around the corner. It’s time to master the recipe for those Fudgy Chocolate Crinkles that everybody in your home and neighborhood would certainly rave about!
1 c. cocoa powder (unsweetened)
2 c. white sugar
4 large eggs
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 tsp. each vanilla extract and baking powder
2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. confectioner’s sugar
- Combine white sugar, cocoa, and vegetable oil in a medium bowl. Beat in eggs one at a time and stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking powder, flour, and salt. Stir well before mixing with the cocoa mixture.
- Cover the dough and chill for about 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Create balls about an inch big out of the dough. Coat each with confectioner’s sugar before putting into the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the crinkles into wire racks for them to completely cool.
When rolling the dough into balls, you can make use of a scooper (size 50).