Let’s take a look at how you too can make this delicious Halloween pumpkin pie cake for your family this Halloween. Be sure to follow the instructions and get all your ingredients ready.
Halloween Pumpkin Pie Cake:
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin (not pie filling!)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 rounded tsp baking powder
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3½ to 4 cups powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
Halloween Pumpkin Pie Cake With Frosting Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, sugar, salt, spices, and oil.
- Stir in eggs one at a time until smooth.
- Add flour and baking powder; stir just until combined.
- Pour into the cake pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before frosting.
- With an electric mixer combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth and creamy (about 2-3 minutes).
- Gradually add in powdered sugar, one cup at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Spread over cooled cake into any design you want, we always do spooky designs.
- Prep Time: 40 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins