With an amazing graham cracker crust and creamy thick lime filling, topped with a dollop of whipped cream, I am sure you’d adore this homemade key lime pie.
5 large egg yolks (beaten)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup key lime juice
1 prepared graham cracker crust (9-inch)
whipped cream (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks with condensed milk, and lime juice. Make sure to mix well.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and top with whipped cream.
You can also garnish the pie with key lime slices if you want.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes