With just FOUR ingredients, you will be able to make this luscious, soft, and fruity dessert without any hassle at all. It is incredibly easy to pull together. But the result is really delicious. What’s more? It is dairy-free, gluten-free, and gelatin-free. And most of all, it’s definitely a crowd-pleaser!
2 cups mango pulp
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoon ‘agar agar’ powder
1 cup of water
Optional (for garnish):
chopped dried apricots
chopped dried cranberries
few sprigs mint leaves
- Prepare a pot of water and put the agar agar in it. Bring it to a boil over medium-low heat.
- Stir constantly for about 4 to 5 minutes or until the agar agar has fully dissolved.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add mango puree and stir until well combined.
- Stir the mixture constantly until the mixture is slightly thickened.
- Pour the mixture into a mould, and then using a toothpick, pop bubbles that formed on the top layer.
- Let it sit for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Unmould the pudding or you can also slice them into your desired shape.
- Garnish with dried apricots, dried cranberries, and mint leaves if desired.
- You may opt to adjust the sugar and mango pulp, whichever suits your taste.
- It is important that you cook the pudding over MEDIUM-LOW heat so that you can avoid the formation of too many bubbles on top.