This No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the perfect dessert any time of the year. Whether you are hosting a huge gathering or just a simple family reunion, you can make this treat without any hassle. It is special since it is loaded with Oreos, not to mention the Oreo crust.
2 dozens Oreos
4 tbsp. melted butter
16 oz. brick-style cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
1 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. heavy whipping cream (cold)
15 Oreos (chopped)
6 Oreos (chopped)
- Using a food processor, process the Oreos until they turn into fine crumbs. Place the crumbs in a mixing bowl and add the melted butter. Mix until the crumbs are moistened.
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Firmly press the Oreo mixture into the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Refrigerate while you work on the cheesecake.
- Using a hand-held or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Place the heavy whipping cream in a separate bowl. Mix on low-speed, and then increase the speed to medium-high. Mix until the mixture thickens and stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture. On low-speed, gently fold it in until just combined. Fold in the chopped Oreos.
- Scoop the cheesecake filling onto the Oreo crust and spread it around into one even layer.
- Top with chopped Oreos. Press them down a little.
- Cover and chill for at least 5 hours.
- For the topping, you can also use whole Oreos along with chopped Oreos. You can use your creativity when arranging them on top of the cake.
- It would be best if you chill your Oreo Cheesecake overnight.