Fresh raspberries are the sweetest during the summertime, but this does not mean that you can no longer enjoy them all year long. You can still get them fresh even when it’s not summer anymore. Or, you may also opt for the frozen ones. This allows you to be as creative as you can be in using raspberries in various desserts at any time of the year.
Do you know what sounds really good? Raspberry Cream Pie! It’s the perfect treat for any occasion. In fact, even when there is no celebration, you can still brighten up a regular day by making this delightful dessert. What’s more? This recipe that we are featuring today is the no-bake version. That’s right, you don’t need an oven for this one. And believe me when I say it’s as good as the one that requires baking. This No-Bake Raspberry Cream Pie recipe might even be better! 🙂
Christmas is almost here, and I’m sure most of us will be busy cooking all sorts of main courses. This dessert won’t take much of your time. It won’t require oven-space either, plus it’s soooooooo good!Print
With butter graham crust, smooth cream cheese base, and irresistible raspberry topping, you can never go wrong with this after-dinner treat. It’s the perfect dessert for all seasons!
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
6 tablespoons melted butter
8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons water
3 tablespoons cornstarch
2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup granulated sugar
- Pulse the graham crackers using a food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Add butter to the graham cracker crumbs and mix well. Pour the mixture into a pie plate (about 9-inch in size), and press down evenly. Make sure to cover the bottom and all sides.
- Refrigerate the crust for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Beat the cream cheese for a few minutes until smooth. Add the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Beat the whipping cream in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese, and pour the mixture into the crust. Make sure that the top is smooth and even.
- Put in the fridge while making the topping.
- Whisk water and cornstarch together in a medium saucepan and then add the sugar and raspberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Once it starts boiling, cook for another 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Transfer to another bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
- Spread the raspberry topping over the cream cheese. Top with more raspberries if desired. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Top with more whipped cream before serving if desired.
For better results, chill your raspberry cream pie overnight.
There you go with another show-stopping pie. Be it for Christmas or any other occasion, this dessert would be the star! And again, you can make it any time of the year!