Pomegranate parfait is a super simple dessert that is perfect for every occasion. You can make it for dinner, for parties, or even for breakfast.
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup pomegranate arils
½ cup granola
2 tbsp pomegranate jam
4 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- In a single serving glass, add pomegranate jam at the bottom. Spread it to cover the base of the glass.
- Next, add a tablespoon of heavy cream and spread it evenly.
- Add pomegranate arils and top it up with granola.
- Add pumpkin seeds to the granola.
- Add some more pomegranate arils.
- Pour heavy cream to fill the serving glass as per your requirements.
- Garnish with some pomegranate arils and pumpkin seeds.
- Place it in the refrigerator until chilled.
You can either use fresh or frozen pomegranate arils for this recipe. However, I prefer fresh pomegranate arils.
You can use Greek yogurt instead of heavy cream to create a low-fat and healthy version of this dessert.
You can replace the pomegranate jam with cherry jam or strawberry jam as well. You can try different flavors to see which suits you best.