This recipe is proof of how easy it is to make homemade sorbet. No hassle at all! You only need a few ingredients to put this Quick Berry Sorbet together. Healthy, delicious, and refreshing!
2 1/2 c. mixed frozen berries
2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 to 2 tablespoons raw honey
2 to 3 tablespoons warm water (only if needed)
- Place the mixed frozen berries, lemon juice, and honey in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy. Make sure to stop once in a while to scrape the sides and add warm water, only if needed.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container. Cover it and freeze it for about 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Using an ice cream scoop, dish your sorbet into small serving dishes.
- Garnish with fresh berries, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can also use maple syrup instead of raw honey.