If you love berries and happen to love pudding as well, try this amazing combination. This pudding is creamy, smooth, and has a rich texture. It is a perfect dessert for hot summers. Whether it is a summer party or a family gathering, you can make this dessert in large batches effortlessly. I bet they will love it.
1 package raspberry flavored Jello
1 cup boiling water
½ cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup full-fat yogurt
- In a medium bowl, add the jello powder and pour hot boiling water on top.
- Whish so that the jello powder is completely dissolved. Let this mixture sit for about 30 minutes at room temperature so that it starts to set.
- Once the jello mixture reaching room temperature, add heavy cream to the jello mixture and mix well.
- Next, pour in the yogurt and mix well so that it is completely unified.
- Once the ingredients are well combined, pour this mixture into ramekins or serving glasses or a single bowl and place them in the refrigerator for about 3 hours or overnight.
- Once the jello pudding is set, garnish it with whipped cream, mint leaves, and fresh raspberries.
Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
Don’t place the jelly into the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
Add the heavy cream and yogurt one step at a time.
If you don’t want to use raspberries, you can use strawberries as well. You can also combine different berries for this dessert.
If you are looking for a low-fat version, try Greek yogurt instead of full-fat plain yogurt.