Apples are available all year round, but they are plentiful during fall. They are all over the place! Imagine yourself eating a freshly picked apple that is crisp and so juicy. That right there is heaven! But aside from eating fresh apples, there are too many things that you can do with them, too. They make a great ingredient for smoothies. And you know what? They are excellent when it comes to dessert recipes as well.
So what are the desserts that you can make with this delicious and healthy fruit? Apple pie…Apple cake…These two are probably the most popular but have you ever thought of Apple brownies? Have you ever had them? Well, they are another excellent way to enjoy apples, which have the best flavor during the fall season. They come with a number of health benefits, too, and that’s definitely a plus.
With these delectable Caramel Apple Blondies, you can be sure that everybody would be partaking. You can serve them as a snack or dessert. Either way, your friends and family, and even you would really enjoy each bite. So I am telling you right now, you better make a huge batch! 🙂Print
These Caramel Apple Blondies would definitely make your day. Made with fresh apples, walnuts, and cinnamon, they are a sure winner. Top them with caramel sauce and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream, and you will have the best dessert!
1 tart apple (peeled, cored, and chopped)
1/2 c. unsalted butter (melted and cooled to room temperature)
1 c. brown sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla (can be substituted with maple syrup)
1 c. flour
1 c. sea salt salted caramel chips
more sea salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking pan (8X8) with parchment paper. Spray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Whisk together melted butter and brown sugar in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour and mix until just incorporated. Fold in chopped apples and salted caramel chips.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Allow the bars the cool. Grab the ends of the parchment paper and lift brownies out of the pan. Place on a cutting board and slice.
Top with caramel sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream or any flavor that you desire.
- If you want to make more Apple Blondies, simply double the recipe and use a 9X13 pan.
- You can also add 1/2 tsp. of baking powder and flour if you want your blondies to be more like bars.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Cuisine: American
Salted Caramel Chip Apple Blondies are super easy to make. They are gooey and chewy. I’m sure you would love the apples as well as the salted caramel chips in it. And like what we have said, you can make your blondies more special by topping them with caramel sauce and a scoop of ice cream.