This dessert consists of homemade brownies, homemade chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice cream served on a hot sizzler plate. The aroma and the fizzling sound would definitely make you want this treat even more.
For the brownies:
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup dark chocolate
1 cup of sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon dark cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup flour
For the chocolate sauce:
1 cup roughly chopped dark chocolate
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup water
vanilla ice cream (as needed)
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a square tin.
- Using a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate. Add the sugar, mix well, and remove from the double boiler.
- Add the 3 eggs, one at a time. Stir after each addition.
- Add the cocoa powder, salt, and flour. Mix everything well until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared square tin. Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool completely before slicing.
- Using a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate and milk.
- Microwave on high for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, stir, and set aside.
How to assemble:
- Heat the sizzler plates on an open flame until it is red hot.
- Combine the powdered sugar and water in a small bowl. Mix well until the sugar is fully dissolved. Drizzle the mixture over brownies.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the chocolate sauce evenly on each plate and put one brownie in the center. Top with 2 more tablespoons of the chocolate sauce, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and another 2 tablespoons of the chocolate sauce.
- Put the plate on the wooden tray and serve immediately.
- When melting the butter and chocolate, make sure that no lumps remain.