With only 4 ingredients, you will be able to make one of the best flavors of sorbet. Strawberry Mint Sorbet is not only good during the summer season, but also any time you feel like indulging in the natural flavors of real strawberries.
6 cups frozen strawberries
1 bunch fresh mint
1 medium lemon (juiced)
3/4 cup honey
1/4 cup water
- In a saucepan, heat honey until bubbles start to form. Add the mint and turn the heat off. Let stand until completely cool.
- Put the frozen strawberries into a high-speed blender. Strain the honey through a fine-mesh sieve into the blender and then get rid of the mint. Add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Strain the liquid into a jar, seal tightly, and keep in the fridge for at least 8 hours. The colder, the better.
- Put the liquid into an ice cream maker.
- Garnish with mint leaves before serving.
NEVER overdo the water or you won’t be able to achieve the right texture of sorbet.