White Chocolate Blondies With Raspberry
White chocolate and raspberries are a match made in heaven! As the flavor of raspberries cut through the sweetness of white chocolate, trust me when I say it is the best combination ever.
Now, you might have heard of the distant cousin of brownies, i.e., the “blondies”, but let me tell you, they are just as pleasing and addictive as brownies. Blondies come in several combinations, but the white chocolate and raspberry blondies are an entirely different league.
The super soft and buttery blondies stuffed with chunks of white chocolate and fresh raspberries are a perfect treat. Whether it’s a tea party or holiday festivities, you must try this recipe. I bet you will instantly fall in love with it.
Here is a unique, simple, and super delicious recipe of blondie made with white chocolate and raspberries taking a step back from traditional brownies. As soon as you cut the squares, you will see bits and chunks of white chocolate and raspberries. The contrast is one thing, but the taste is a totally different league. Try this recipe, and I am sure everyone around you will love it!
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup melted butter
1 ¼ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate
½ cup raspberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8-inch baking pan and line it with parchment paper. Set it aside
- In a bowl, add sugar and melted butter. Whisk gently and add vanilla extract, and continue to mix for 2 minutes.
- Add an egg and continue to mix well.
- Add all-purpose flour and chunks of white chocolate.
- Mix well until everything is combined.
- Add raspberries and fold gently.
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and smooth out the surface.
- Place it in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Once the surface turns golden, insert a toothpick. If it comes out clean, the blondies are ready.
- Take the tray out of the oven and let it cool.
- Once it is cool, take it out from the tray and cut it into squares.
- Drizzle raspberry sauce on top and serve white chocolate blondies alongside your favorite ice-cream.
Use a light hand while mixing and folding in ingredients and try not to overmix it. Over mixing will make the blondies dry and stiff after baking.
It is not just the white chocolate and raspberry that makes this recipe stand out; it’s the brown sugar, butter, and vanilla extracts that take the flavors to a next level. And the best part is, the recipe is super easy to make. All you need is the right measurement, and that’s it. Anyone can try this delicious, fudgy blondie recipe.
As soon as you bite into the decadent yet buttery blondie, there won’t be any stopping.