Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or you only want to make a simple dinner memorable, having a white chocolate cheesecake for dessert will surely help you achieve your goals. But if you try this recipe, you will surely be baking more of this creamy-licious treat to satisfy your cravings.
Indeed, this white chocolate cheesecake recipe will make everybody crave more. The buttery and crispy Graham crumbs with the crunchiness of hazelnuts, creaminess of white chocolate, and the freshness of strawberry toppings make this cake not just perfect for the taste buds but it can also be an elegant centerpiece on a dining table.Print
We do not have to work real hard to have the best things in life. We also don’t need to spend so much time and money to have the best experiences that we can ever have. This white chocolate cheesecake recipe is pretty straightforward. You also need not buy expensive ingredients. All you have to do is to follow the instructions carefully and you will have one of the best-tasting desserts you ever prepared for your family or guests.
1 ¼ cup honey graham crackers crumbs
¼ cup ground hazelnuts
3 tablespoons of melted butter
750 grams of cream cheese, room temperature
¾ cup of sugar
3 large eggs
¾ cup sour cream
2 teaspoons of vanilla
8 ounces of good quality white chocolate, chopped
1 pound of fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine the cracker crumbs and hazelnuts with the melted butter. Using the back of a spoon or the base of a small glass, press the mixture onto a 9″ springform pan.
- In the microwave, melt the white chocolate, until just completely melted and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, blend the cream cheese and sugar together using a handheld mixer.
- Add eggs, one at a time while mixing in between.
- Combine sour cream and vanilla into the batter.
- Add the white chocolate and blend until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter over the crust and bake for 50-55 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Run a thin knife around the edges of the pan and let cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- For the toppings, decorate with sliced strawberries before serving.
- If you have baked other cheesecakes before, you might have experienced cracked cakes which may not be good to see. This recipe may not assure you that your cheesecake will have no cracks. To prevent your white chocolate cheesecake from having cracks, do not over-mix the batter.
- The 325 degrees Fahrenheit is the ideal temperature, so never increase it to have a faster cooking time. You should also leave the cheesecake to cool naturally after it is all set.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
There are several ways to bake a cheesecake. This recipe surely stands out because of the use of white chocolate. It can be the best option for those who do not like cakes for their superbly sweet taste.